Our Practice Areas
GPG specializes in legal counsel and advocacy regarding:
- Community-based care options for seniors
- Eligibility for MassHealth long-term nursing home care and related public benefits
- Asset preservation and estate planning for seniors and older adults
- Guardianship and conservatorship for seniors and disabled individuals
- Probate and estate administration
- Estate planning for young families and families with disabled children
We are committed to providing clients in all stages of life with approachable, pragmatic and client-focused planning strategies. Your goals are our goals. This is a roll-up-your-sleeves kind of legal advising practice:
- Our deep knowledge of complex Medicaid law and ability to think strategically provides our elder law clients with confidence and serenity in even the most challenging situations.
- Our collaborative, holistic approach with care managers and financial advisers offers our aging clients and their loving families a uniquely rounded experience. Together, we work tirelessly to keep elders safe in their homes for as long as possible while helping families battle the age-old question—how do I finance this?
- For our clients who have lost loved ones, we try to ease and disarm an estate process that can otherwise be full of challenging forms and procedures at a time of pain and grieving.
- For our young estate planning clients, what sets us apart is that we "get" it. You need a plan that is comprehensive but simple, easy to digest and cost-effective. You need an efficient, user-friendly approach delivered with ease and compassion.
Our clients span many generations, differing socio-economic backgrounds and cultures:
- Some of them are busy young parents, looking to plan for little kids and big futures, their whole lives in front of them, juggling a million things at once, no time to spare.
- Others are settled, expanded families with grown-up kids and possibly grandkids, working but thinking about when and how to slow down into retirement.
- Many of them are seniors, looking to age with grace, dignity and joy, hoping to have wide-open care options, but also wanting to leave a legacy for the ones they love.
- Some of my clients are in crisis—because they need help navigating a complex legal and financial system to access care or because life has thrown a curve ball.
We like to meet people face to face and believe the initial meeting is the cornerstone of every legal plan. If you would like to set up a meeting, please call or email Attorney Greenfield directly at [email protected] Because we understand that new clients have immediate questions and concerns and that it always helps to build a rapport from the start, we typically spend a few minutes over the phone with new clients before setting up our initial consultation. We find that this sets our prospective clients' minds at ease for the meeting and allows them to be better prepared. Contact Attorney Greenfield to set up an appointment.