The field of elder law has changed dramatically over the last 10 years. The are options are greater, the cost is higher, the rules and regulations are stricter and the clients are far more savvy than ever before.
GPG is committed to staying current with the ever-changing landscape of the field while providing highly experienced, skilled, up-to-the-minute asset protection and Medicaid planning strategies for clients who require home care, assisted living and skilled nursing home care.
GPG assists clients in the following ways:
- Navigating the continuum of care and providing creative strategies for accessing and paying for care in the community
- Obtaining eligibility for MassHealth long-term nursing home care and related public benefits
- Asset preservation planning for aging adults
- Specially-tailored estate planning for seniors who are receiving or have
- loved ones receiving public benefits
- Complex MassHealth appeals and litigation
- Consultation and support for local nursing facilities with challenging
- MassHealth applications
- Guardianship and conservatorship for seniors with dementia and related cognitive impairment