Estate planning conversations have a tendency to stay on the back burner despite being some of the most important decisions for a family. Here at GPG we like to break the ice on the estate planning conversation from the get-go. We also pride ourselves on creating plans for our clients that are streamlined, user-friendly and cost effective. Our goal is to take your goals, seamlessly work them into your plan and have you walk out of our office truly understanding all aspects of your new estate plan.
To that end, GPG provides complete but approachable estate planning for clients of all ages, levels of assets and position in life including:
- Busy young families just beginning their journey and trying to make it through the long days
- More settled families with older children/young adults thinking about college planning and retirement on the horizon
- Recent retirees thinking ahead toward the future and planning for the final chapter of their story
- Seniors looking to protect assets and loved ones from the high cost of care as they age in place or in a facility
- Families of all ages who have Massachusetts estate tax planning concerns in connection with our partners at Samuel, Sayward and Baler, LLC